Cold Springs Tavern_2358.jpg
Add to Cart
Add to Lightbox
Piano at Cold Spring Tavern was established as a stagecoach stop in 1865.
Originally known as the "Cold Spring Relay Station"
it was a place to change horses and allow travelers to rest and enjoy a meal. The tavern is located 20 minutes north of Santa Barbara
California in Cold Spring Canyon
which is about a mile off Highway 154 along Stagecoach Road (in the San Marcos Pass area). The tavern serves steak
and kangaroo. Cold Springs Tavern
Cold Springs Tavern Santa Barbara California
rest horses from stagecoach ride
enjoy a meal
Cold Springs Tavern piano
all images © RonBennettPhotography.com
RonBennettPhotography.com, LICENSED STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY, Award winning FINE Art Stock PHOTOGRAPHY,Stock and Fine Art Photography PRINTS FOR SALE, All digital downloads sales are final, All contents Copyright 1963 - 2017, JN8:12.